StampznewBright

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 23 July 2012

Squeak?

Posted on 10:00 by Unknown
Just wanted to say how sorry I am that
I've been as quiet as a Mouse...

...for so long.


Truth be told, I've been feeling simply broken, and I think
I've just finally admitted to myself that what I thought was the Winter Blues
was really a bad case of chronic depression. (Yup, it's July, hmmph?) ;-)
Not sure why I feel so ashamed to talk about it, since intellectually I know
it's a physical medical condition just like Diabetes or any ailment, but...


So anywho, long story short:
I lost my voice rather completely,
but I'm going to try and get it back starting today!


Much Love,


P.S. Thank you so much for your lovely emails letting me know that Google Reader is sending out blank posts all by itself. I found out that Feedburner is broken as well, and I'll do my best to fix them as soon as I can wrap by migraine-brain around it all.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in 'Mouse'-the-cat | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • free Butterfly Silhouette .studio cut files (in 3 styles)
    Hi, All! Here are those butterfly Silhouette .studio cut files. They are for only for the Silhouette machine... But I do hope to share other...
  • a Silhouette Challenge project
    This might look like a card in the photo, but...   ... it's actually a collage on a wooden canvas  to hang on the wall (or give as a gif...
  • Silhouette Cameo - Sketch pen Camera card
    Happy Happy Independence Day, to my American Friends! (and happy belated Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!) So, have those of you with Silh...
  • Flying by to say ... 'hello'
    Do you shop for stamps often? I don't have a huge crafting budget, but every once in a while I find some images that call out "you ...
  • over 100 free pattern overlays ... at a glance
    Would you believe that the free overlay total is at 139 overlays and counting? (I might have a wee little addiction) ;-) Since overlays can ...
  • Graphics Fairy Inspiration (+vintage printables)
    Thank You all so much for your wonderful comments about the papers I've been obsessed with. Your kind words make me grin so big that I g...
  • How to Download papers & overlays from Flickr
    Some of you lovely people have asked how to download files from flickr (where, incidentally many of my as-yet-unblogged paper sets are hidin...
  • Easy-peasy way to make a one-page PDF (with multiple images)
    (This post ain't pretty it just feels that way) You might be turning into a computer geek if... You like the idea of Multiple-image PDF ...
  • Copics on Gesso (lets you erase!!!)
    This Copic colouring was crazy fun & so fast ! I can't share the card yet, since it's for an upcoming thingy... but I just could...
  • Precariousness...
         Many apologies for another long absence, friends. Things have been very precarious around here and unfortunately blogging has been the...

Categories

  • 'Mouse'-the-cat (10)
  • *TEMPLATEs (98)
  • 3D-projects (144)
  • A-Day-For-Daisies (7)
  • Amber Ink (9)
  • Angel's-Landing (2)
  • BASICS (47)
  • Blogging-tips (7)
  • Caardvarks (48)
  • Cat's-Pajamas (2)
  • cheap-tricks (224)
  • Christmas (33)
  • Claire-Keay (2)
  • Cricut (3)
  • cut-file (2)
  • Cuttlebug (45)
  • decor (6)
  • Digital-Images (131)
  • Distress-Inks-etc (14)
  • DIYstamps (1)
  • Eat-Cake-Graphics (11)
  • Faves (207)
  • Fred-She-Said (5)
  • Freebies (77)
  • GESSO (9)
  • Halloween (10)
  • Heather Ellis (3)
  • Hero-Arts (14)
  • ISC (7)
  • Jessica-Sprague (2)
  • Just-Rite (2)
  • LPS (63)
  • Mo's-Digital-Pencil (16)
  • My-Favorite-Things (33)
  • organizing (7)
  • Other-People's-Tutorials (36)
  • Paper-Garden-Projects (54)
  • Paper-Temptress (39)
  • Punches (21)
  • Purple-Onion-Designs (23)
  • S.U. (1)
  • SCOR-PAL (4)
  • silhouette (4)
  • Skipping-Stones-Design (7)
  • Squigglefly (6)
  • SRM-Stickers (8)
  • techniques (191)
  • templates (26)
  • Tiffany-Doodles (4)
  • Tutorials (252)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (16)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2012 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • a Happy Secret: a Tutorial on SCS! :-)
      • Squeak?
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (74)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (84)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2009 (234)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (29)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (25)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile