StampznewBright

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

A Few Digital Images

Posted on 22:34 by Unknown


I'm so tickled that some of you are interested in my digital doodlings! Here's that plain dress maker's judy & the sewing text with a couple other various digi schtuffs.

Sizes etc...

These files may take some fiddling to suit, since everyone's desired size, printer settings & technical comfort-zones will vary (and I'm still a newbie).

Ordinarily, I'd spend a day resizing & loading PDFs for these (to overwhelm you with a few dozen files, according to my usual obsessive nature) ;o) but I'm still under the weather, so I'll just put these out there for now.

The best way (that I know of) to resize these JPGs to your liking is to use your printer settings: print to scale with a percentage. You can find some great instructions on resizing thanks to the wondeful peeps here.

Please consider using scrap paper to test the size before you try to print on your favourite cardstock.
If you get stuck, drop me a line: melstampz@gmail.com It may take me a while, but I'll try & hook you up. ;O)















Hope you have a lovely Thursday! :O)

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in *TEMPLATEs, cheap-tricks, Digital-Images | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • free Butterfly Silhouette .studio cut files (in 3 styles)
    Hi, All! Here are those butterfly Silhouette .studio cut files. They are for only for the Silhouette machine... But I do hope to share other...
  • a Silhouette Challenge project
    This might look like a card in the photo, but...   ... it's actually a collage on a wooden canvas  to hang on the wall (or give as a gif...
  • Flying by to say ... 'hello'
    Do you shop for stamps often? I don't have a huge crafting budget, but every once in a while I find some images that call out "you ...
  • Silhouette Cameo - Sketch pen Camera card
    Happy Happy Independence Day, to my American Friends! (and happy belated Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!) So, have those of you with Silh...
  • over 100 free pattern overlays ... at a glance
    Would you believe that the free overlay total is at 139 overlays and counting? (I might have a wee little addiction) ;-) Since overlays can ...
  • Graphics Fairy Inspiration (+vintage printables)
    Thank You all so much for your wonderful comments about the papers I've been obsessed with. Your kind words make me grin so big that I g...
  • How to Download papers & overlays from Flickr
    Some of you lovely people have asked how to download files from flickr (where, incidentally many of my as-yet-unblogged paper sets are hidin...
  • Copics on Gesso (lets you erase!!!)
    This Copic colouring was crazy fun & so fast ! I can't share the card yet, since it's for an upcoming thingy... but I just could...
  • Precariousness...
         Many apologies for another long absence, friends. Things have been very precarious around here and unfortunately blogging has been the...
  • Millie Mouse High-Backed 3x3 Box (pictorial) :o)
    Here's that pictorial for the 3x3 box with the high back & Millie . :-D Something about that little Millie the Mouse's smiling f...

Categories

  • 'Mouse'-the-cat (10)
  • *TEMPLATEs (98)
  • 3D-projects (144)
  • A-Day-For-Daisies (7)
  • Amber Ink (9)
  • Angel's-Landing (2)
  • BASICS (47)
  • Blogging-tips (7)
  • Caardvarks (48)
  • Cat's-Pajamas (2)
  • cheap-tricks (224)
  • Christmas (33)
  • Claire-Keay (2)
  • Cricut (3)
  • cut-file (2)
  • Cuttlebug (45)
  • decor (6)
  • Digital-Images (131)
  • Distress-Inks-etc (14)
  • DIYstamps (1)
  • Eat-Cake-Graphics (11)
  • Faves (207)
  • Fred-She-Said (5)
  • Freebies (77)
  • GESSO (9)
  • Halloween (10)
  • Heather Ellis (3)
  • Hero-Arts (14)
  • ISC (7)
  • Jessica-Sprague (2)
  • Just-Rite (2)
  • LPS (63)
  • Mo's-Digital-Pencil (16)
  • My-Favorite-Things (33)
  • organizing (7)
  • Other-People's-Tutorials (36)
  • Paper-Garden-Projects (54)
  • Paper-Temptress (39)
  • Punches (21)
  • Purple-Onion-Designs (23)
  • S.U. (1)
  • SCOR-PAL (4)
  • silhouette (4)
  • Skipping-Stones-Design (7)
  • Squigglefly (6)
  • SRM-Stickers (8)
  • techniques (191)
  • templates (26)
  • Tiffany-Doodles (4)
  • Tutorials (252)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (16)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2012 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (74)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (84)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2009 (234)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (29)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ▼  April (26)
      • Cheats for fabric & Leather: Black Satin Purse Box...
      • Paper Temptress Texture & Winnie the Pooh
      • Sealing Digital Images (+ a Huge Sale at LPS!)
      • Chef Ian Tea Cup card (+ embossing ribbon with no ...
      • Faux Fresco Background (with Border Embossing fold...
      • Miss Anya Fashionista (+ embossed vellum glass flo...
      • Glam it up: Princess Pig of the Farmyard Friends
      • Today's the LPS Release! (And Fancy Card Feet temp...
      • LPS sneak peek {Growing Old} (and Mod Podge Faux C...
      • Got some thrilling news (I'm branching out!!!!!) :O)
      • LPS Release Preview {Butterflies}
      • {Forest Critters} Preview! (+ a new curvy-top lumi...
      • Haute Couture Miss Anya appearing at Paper Garden ...
      • A Few Digital Images
      • Paper Temptress Bloggin' & Another Digi Image
      • I got a Cricut Expression! Squeal!!!! (+Round Skyl...
      • Happy Easter Carrot Tree
      • A Sneek Technique...Beaded Score Pal grid & a Snea...
      • Don't be Blue, I love Ewe! (DIY double-sided patte...
      • Miniature Carrot Tutorial (and 30+ Carrot Craft Li...
      • Girl Bunny Paper Pieces & Small version
      • Tadpoles & Dirty Toes (+New LPS Digis)
      • BOY Bunny: Parahopper number one ;o) (LARGE & SMALL)
      • Digi Bunnies & Thanks you Sweeties!!!
      • Parachuting Digi Bunnies?
      • Embossed faux watercolour: ISC "Men of Wisdom" (CAR)d
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (25)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile